Harper Orthodontics Is Committed To Keeping All Of Us Safe
Please review our COVID-19 Informed Consent form before you arrive for your appointment.
COVID-19 IC Form
We've outlined what we are doing and what we need from you! Please read below for our full protocols:
What we need you to do:
- Please REVIEW the COVID-19 Informed Consent before you arrive for your appointment -- We will have you sign a copy in office (if you haven't already.)
- We are at limited capacity so it is more important than ever to come to your appointment once it is confirmed!
- Only patients in the office, if possible.
- When you arrive please call our office-- 925-228-8330 and we will greet you at the door to invite you in. EVEN IF OUR DOOR IS UNLOCKED.
- Wear your mask to the door and remove once invited to do so. Avoid touching your face. -Do not come into the office if you have a temperature over 100.4 F, or are feeling sick in anyway.
What we are doing:
- Verbal health check & patient temperatures taken upon arrival, if you have a temp higher than 100.4 We will not see you.
- Brushing stations & Restrooms will be closed so please take care of hygiene at home.
- Staggering patients to avoid multiple patients in the office at a time (No more than 2)
- Regular hand washing & proper PPE worn at all times. -HEPA filters & ventilation at the office will be kept at a maximum with central air running 24/7.
- All counter tops & door handles, etc will be wiped down after each patient.
***For those of you who don't feel comfortable coming in, please feel free to re-schedule to a later date. We understand.
Give us a call (925)228-8330 if you have any questions regarding you or your child's treatment.
Thanks for your time,
Steve Harper, DDS
& Your Harper Orthodontics Team