We're here to help
It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Please ask us about our interest-free, nothing-down, payment plans.
We thoroughly explain your options, so that we can accommodate your needs.
Please contact Traci in regards to any insurance/finance questions at:
(925) 228-8330 | email@example.com
We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Mon: 8 – 5 | Tues: 9 – 6 | Wed: 9 – 6 | Thu: 8 – 5 | Fri - Sun: Closed
** Summer hours may vary
Or you can send us an email anytime!
- As a convenience for our patients we offer interest free financing with our automatic payment plans.
- There is no down payment required, although you may make one to lower your monthly payment.
- There is no prepayment penalty.
- There is a 5% paid in full discount (via check only).
- We also accept and encourage HSA or any pretax options you might have.
- Accept Care Credit.
- Your treatment proposal includes all appliances, adjustment appointments, retainers and retention appointments for 1 year with our office.
Pretax is a typically offered by your employer and is funded by you to use for medical expenses incurred in the year you funded. These funds are available to you before you pay any taxes on them. Here at Harper Orthodontics we accept all forms of pretax, also known as HSA, FSA, cafeteria plan, and flex spending. Please inquire if this is something you would like to take advantage of or know more about.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts.
As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services rendered, any unpaid insurance portions will be worked into the current contract.
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.